Monday 31 December 2012

Back on the case.

So much for taking a week off then getting into development! I've had an extra 2 weeks off and dare I say it was well deserved. Finishing work at 6am then catching the bus to study is a pain that I endured for 1 year so the time off  feels good man. I hope everyone had a great Christmas and a safe new years celebration.

I've begun working on the game and its coming along at quantum speeds. I've created several stable builds demonstrating basic functionality and have moved onto testing game mechanics with success.

Sorry for making you wait for so long, I have the next few days off so my video will be on Vimeo soon. Thanks for sticking around and letting me get some rest and relaxation but time to get serious, the new year is upon us and its time to make something of it.

P.s Android installation process is way to over complicated.

No comments:

Post a Comment